welcome to D.Academy
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dragon Lord Academy.
We would like to personally welcome you.
To get to know you better, submit an introduction about yourself.
new dorm changes: everyone will now be in the Hermos Pawn dorm more on that soon
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Card of the Week
Latest topics
» El Trial Reset Kaspersky 2010
Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:25 pm by wikonort

» Gameloft Cherry Mobile W7
Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:49 am by wikonort

» Malayalam Album Songs Free Download Sheyya Mehabooba
Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:27 am by wikonort

» [Saimoe] Il Flauto E Lo Zainetto 11 [1280x720][Hi10P] [AC98976C].mkv
Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:10 pm by jairamb

» Wireless Hack 2.1 Activation Key Keygen
Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:25 pm by jairamb

» Odin Multi Downloader With Pit And Ops Collections
Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:11 pm by jairamb

» to everyone in the academy
Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:00 am by mrbiff

» Blackwings and how to Play Them Part 2
Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:56 am by mrbiff

» Kuriboh Chaos
Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:52 am by mrbiff

Poll
Do u like the changes made to this academy
yes
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
no
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Share | 
 

 C.C. off duty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
C.C.
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 164
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 26
Location : Groningen, Holland

PostSubject: C.C. off duty   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:53 am

I think I've done my bit for this academy now. I've helped you guys plenty. I'm going to work on Black Rose Academy now again, trying to get that back into life. Will most likely decrease my activity here. If anyone needs me, just pm me, and I hope the best for DrLA.

dueling_master, the banners are on the way, they're still under creation, so it'll take a while, but they're going to be here, eventually.

mrbiff, you can retake ur position as top poster, I've had my fun days here as top poster.

ZombieKing19, keep up the good work, and keep on learning. I can see you grow beyond me sometime.

For the rest, best of luck here, and keep it alive.

signing off,

C.C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrbiff
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 160
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 21
Location : Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: C.C. off duty   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:00 am

C.C. wrote:
I think I've done my bit for this academy now. I've helped you guys plenty. I'm going to work on Black Rose Academy now again, trying to get that back into life. Will most likely decrease my activity here. If anyone needs me, just pm me, and I hope the best for DrLA.

dueling_master, the banners are on the way, they're still under creation, so it'll take a while, but they're going to be here, eventually.

mrbiff, you can retake ur position as top poster, I've had my fun days here as top poster.

ZombieKing19, keep up the good work, and keep on learning. I can see you grow beyond me sometime.

For the rest, best of luck here, and keep it alive.

signing off,

C.C.

Aww now we're never gonna settle the blackwing gusto argument....
Pity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
isetrh
Member
Member


Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-23
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: C.C. off duty   Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:57 pm

Thanks for everything you've done here. I'll do my best for the forum. Also, there will still be some competition for top poster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrbiff
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 160
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 21
Location : Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: C.C. off duty   Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:30 pm

isetrh wrote:
Thanks for everything you've done here. I'll do my best for the forum. Also, there will still be some competition for top poster.

Oh its on.
Time to work on blackwing guide!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZombieKing19
Member
Member


Posts : 71
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: C.C. off duty   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:19 am

ok i knw dis has nuttin to do wit da topic but mrbiff can u take me under ur wing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrbiff
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 160
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 21
Location : Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: C.C. off duty   Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:51 pm

ZombieKing19 wrote:
ok i knw dis has nuttin to do wit da topic but mrbiff can u take me under ur wing

Your right that is totally off topic.
If your on the same time as me then I'd be happy to give you some pointers.
That goes for everybody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: C.C. off duty   

Back to top Go down
 
C.C. off duty
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Killer Bee and Heavy Duty Diesel Cranks now in stock
» Special Duty Liberator MK.VI - Hasagawa 1/72
» Carentan O Carentan
» mum from Wellington starting with Lego
» WHISPERS...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Lord Academy :: Main Page :: Home-
Jump to: