welcome to D.Academy
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dragon Lord Academy.
We would like to personally welcome you.
To get to know you better, submit an introduction about yourself.
new dorm changes: everyone will now be in the Hermos Pawn dorm more on that soon
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Card of the Week
Lessons on Dueling 1 5-2810
Latest topics
» El Trial Reset Kaspersky 2010
Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:25 pm by wikonort

» Gameloft Cherry Mobile W7
Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:49 am by wikonort

» Malayalam Album Songs Free Download Sheyya Mehabooba
Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:27 am by wikonort

» [Saimoe] Il Flauto E Lo Zainetto 11 [1280x720][Hi10P] [AC98976C].mkv
Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:10 pm by jairamb

» Wireless Hack 2.1 Activation Key Keygen
Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:25 pm by jairamb

» Odin Multi Downloader With Pit And Ops Collections
Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:11 pm by jairamb

» to everyone in the academy
Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:00 am by mrbiff

» Blackwings and how to Play Them Part 2
Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:56 am by mrbiff

» Kuriboh Chaos
Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:52 am by mrbiff

Poll
Do u like the changes made to this academy
yes
Lessons on Dueling 1 I_vote_lcap50%Lessons on Dueling 1 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
no
Lessons on Dueling 1 I_vote_lcap50%Lessons on Dueling 1 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Share
 

 Lessons on Dueling 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
C.C.
Admin
Admin
C.C.

Posts : 164
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Groningen, Holland

Lessons on Dueling 1 Empty
PostSubject: Lessons on Dueling 1   Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:05 am

When you're playing against a Hieratic Deck, you'll have to be able to survive it's OTK, otherwise, well, it's game. first duel, as much as you'd like to say otherwise, is the test duel. it's not of major importance, but always a nice bonus when you win it.

Do NOT think this is a reason to give it away, always keep on dueling, right to the end.

After the first duel, you'll have to side. And what to side against Hieratic? Well, first of all, they use the grave a lot, so you'd think, D. Fissure. You'd be wrong, since they overlay all the dragons, and in the end they'll still end up in the grave, because Xyz materials go to the grave with Fissure active. The materials are no longer monsters.
So, what to side then? Best is having Fiendish Chains, Veilers and, an old card, Mask of Restrict. Mask prevent s monsters from being tributed, under any circumstances. So you even can't tribute from hand anymore, what some Hieratics allow you to do.

Side note: Also nice side against Gishki, since the Rituals require you to tribute them.


Last edited by C.C. on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZombieKing19
Member
Member


Posts : 71
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 27

Lessons on Dueling 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons on Dueling 1   Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:08 am

dat is so true its been many times where i OTK my opponent but its been times where i have been stopped wit mask of restrict but another great trap card to use is light-imprisoning mirror since all hieratics are light this trap will stop them and you might be able to pick up a win
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Admin
Admin
C.C.

Posts : 164
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Groningen, Holland

Lessons on Dueling 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons on Dueling 1   Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:11 am

Maybe, but Light-Imprisonging Mirror has too few targets in the meta to actually be usefull in side. Restrict hits Gishki, Hieratics, Frognarch, Frog Sea Lancer, sometimes in some situtations even Dragons. LIM only manages to hit Hieratics from that list. And Lightsworn, yes, but who's still using that card? Also, not to mention Stardust can no longer use it's effect. Which LIM doesn't prevent
Back to top Go down
ZombieKing19
Member
Member


Posts : 71
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 27

Lessons on Dueling 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons on Dueling 1   Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:15 am

dats true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Admin
Admin
C.C.

Posts : 164
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Groningen, Holland

Lessons on Dueling 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons on Dueling 1   Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:59 am

Also helpfull on knowing, when Banisher of the Light, Banisher of the Radiance, Dimensional Fissure or Macro Cosmos are on the field, hand traps (such as Effect Veiler and Maxx "C") can no longer be used, because od the fact that they have to be discarded to the Graveyard as a cost. And since all monsters would be banished instead, they'll never reach the Graveyard, and therefore cannot be used.
Back to top Go down
mrbiff
Member
Member
mrbiff

Posts : 160
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 22
Location : Behind you.

Lessons on Dueling 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons on Dueling 1   Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Also it may be a good idea to use Chain Dissapearence since all of the normal monsters that they summon withh have 0 atk when they hit the field and fuffils the requirement that lets you banish all of them.
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Admin
Admin
C.C.

Posts : 164
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Groningen, Holland

Lessons on Dueling 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons on Dueling 1   Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:48 am

Chain Disappearance is main side. Everyone sides it by now, because of Inzektors and Tour Guide.
Back to top Go down
mrbiff
Member
Member
mrbiff

Posts : 160
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 22
Location : Behind you.

Lessons on Dueling 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons on Dueling 1   Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:35 am

C.C. wrote:
Chain Disappearance is main side. Everyone sides it by now, because of Inzektors and Tour Guide.
Yeah exactly I'm just saying that it works on hieriatics too. If they already side it why not use it, neh?
Back to top Go down
ZombieKing19
Member
Member


Posts : 71
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 27

Lessons on Dueling 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons on Dueling 1   Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:39 pm

true i mean i side chain disappearence in most of my decks
Back to top Go down
Dueling_master
Admin
Admin
Dueling_master

Posts : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 30
Location : Down by the bayu

Lessons on Dueling 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons on Dueling 1   Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:38 pm

C.C. wrote:
When you're playing against a Hieratic Deck, you'll have to be able to survive it's OTK, otherwise, well, it's game. first duel, as much as you'd like to say otherwise, is the test duel. it's not of major importance, but always a nice bonus when you win it.

Do NOT think this is a reason to give it away, always keep on dueling, right to the end.

After the first duel, you'll have to side. And what to side against Hieratic? Well, first of all, they use the grave a lot, so you'd think, D. Fissure. You'd be wrong, since they overlay all the dragons, and in the end they'll still end up in the grave, because Xyz materials go to the grave with Fissure active. The materials are no longer monsters.
So, what to side then? Best is having Fiendish Chains, Veilers and, an old card, Mask of Restrict. Mask prevent s monsters from being tributed, under any circumstances. So you even can't tribute from hand anymore, what some Hieratics allow you to do.

Side note: Also nice side against Gishki, since the Rituals require you to tribute them.

wouldnt Mask of Restrict only work 4 red eyes though on Hieratic Decks if not what other cards in that deck would it be useful on
Back to top Go down
https://dragonlordacademy.forumotion.com
mrbiff
Member
Member
mrbiff

Posts : 160
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 22
Location : Behind you.

Lessons on Dueling 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons on Dueling 1   Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:32 pm

Dueling_master wrote:
C.C. wrote:
When you're playing against a Hieratic Deck, you'll have to be able to survive it's OTK, otherwise, well, it's game. first duel, as much as you'd like to say otherwise, is the test duel. it's not of major importance, but always a nice bonus when you win it.

Do NOT think this is a reason to give it away, always keep on dueling, right to the end.

After the first duel, you'll have to side. And what to side against Hieratic? Well, first of all, they use the grave a lot, so you'd think, D. Fissure. You'd be wrong, since they overlay all the dragons, and in the end they'll still end up in the grave, because Xyz materials go to the grave with Fissure active. The materials are no longer monsters.
So, what to side then? Best is having Fiendish Chains, Veilers and, an old card, Mask of Restrict. Mask prevent s monsters from being tributed, under any circumstances. So you even can't tribute from hand anymore, what some Hieratics allow you to do.

Side note: Also nice side against Gishki, since the Rituals require you to tribute them.

wouldnt Mask of Restrict only work 4 red eyes though on Hieratic Decks if not what other cards in that deck would it be useful on

Mask doesn't just negate tribute summons it makes it so no one can tribute period so no Hieratic effects period.
Back to top Go down
ZombieKing19
Member
Member


Posts : 71
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 27

Lessons on Dueling 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons on Dueling 1   Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:40 pm

that is true so u have a mirror match it will stop u as well gud thinking
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Admin
Admin
C.C.

Posts : 164
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Groningen, Holland

Lessons on Dueling 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons on Dueling 1   Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:06 am

that's why you don't side in cards that hurt yourself. Inzektor isn't gonna side SIM, now is it? It rather sides Chain Dis.
Back to top Go down
mrbiff
Member
Member
mrbiff

Posts : 160
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 22
Location : Behind you.

Lessons on Dueling 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons on Dueling 1   Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:51 pm

C.C. wrote:
that's why you don't side in cards that hurt yourself. Inzektor isn't gonna side SIM, now is it? It rather sides Chain Dis.

Yeah in a mirror match for inzektors I would definatley put in chain Diss. Partially as I can use it on my own monsters (as stupid as that sounds) to kill their deck.
Back to top Go down
C.C.
Admin
Admin
C.C.

Posts : 164
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Groningen, Holland

Lessons on Dueling 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons on Dueling 1   Lessons on Dueling 1 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:53 pm

I did add them in a mirror match once (war game, inzekt mirror, FUUU) and I managed to Chain Dis his Ladybug (3 cards) and couple turns later his first Dragonfly. Well, obviously gg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Lessons on Dueling 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons on Dueling 1   Lessons on Dueling 1 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Lessons on Dueling 1
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Lord Academy :: Academy Cardgallery :: Tutorials-
Jump to: